Ahh, since the merging of Hades and Cerberus, there haven't been less thank 2,000 people on at any time I've checked. MARVELOUS. ♥ This has opened up so many new doors for Yukobe and I, plus Resheph came back from TEH DEAD to play again, and Eruntalo's back in the loop. ITS LIKE OLD TIMES!
First, we have gotten parties super fast! While Yukobe leveled Ninja (currently 34), I got White Mage and Red Mage to 40, completing those two subs for the Lv.80 cap update. Excitement! Now I've got to finish Warrior and Ninja, both 37, and then there's the subs I never got to 37 in the first place... which now need to be 40. Heheh. :3 I've had so much fun just leveling jobs. I haven't honestly thought about "Okay I need to do this and this and that and get to 75 okay let's see here and there and now" blah blah blah. This is for fun, dammit!
I've also worked on a few missions, currently working on the Puppet in Peril fight, which I believe Eruntalo and I can duo easily. Once Yukobe's a little closer to 50, we'll be pushing for the Archlich fight for San d'Oria 5-1. I really want to beat that stupid NM Tree for the Wings of the Goddess quest... I want to get on with it and see the Windurst stuff!
Aaaaaand it's that time again! Easter Egg hunts fill the cities. ♥ The new Egg Buffet is pretty damned cool, though I don't know if I'll want to participate to that level. I've done it every year since 2004..
No comments:
Post a Comment