My husband (Yukobe) got this custom carved for me. It was originally a Christmas gift, but hey, it took a LONG time to carve and ship. It's MY VACIOUS! Donning all Summoner Artifact gear, he's in battle-ready stance, wielding his Apollo's Staff. He's accurate size- I tend to think that TaruTarus are about 1.8~2 feet tall. He's highly detailed. He was carved by Master Wood Carvers, and he's even featured on their page! This was the most phenomenal and most personal gift I have ever received. I'm in absolute awe. I have tattooes of Fenrir and Carbuncle, and now my little Vacious is immortalized. ♥ Can you tell I really love my little Taru?
Monday, April 12, 2010
The GREATEST item EVER conceived.
My husband (Yukobe) got this custom carved for me. It was originally a Christmas gift, but hey, it took a LONG time to carve and ship. It's MY VACIOUS! Donning all Summoner Artifact gear, he's in battle-ready stance, wielding his Apollo's Staff. He's accurate size- I tend to think that TaruTarus are about 1.8~2 feet tall. He's highly detailed. He was carved by Master Wood Carvers, and he's even featured on their page! This was the most phenomenal and most personal gift I have ever received. I'm in absolute awe. I have tattooes of Fenrir and Carbuncle, and now my little Vacious is immortalized. ♥ Can you tell I really love my little Taru?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Holy shit that is *amazing*! I want one! (though I'm Elvaan so that would be one huge carving XD)
It would be awesome if you could varnish bits of it in different shades, like the AF darker and keep the skin light :D
We are discussing whether or not to paint/stain him. :)
Post a Comment