Thursday, November 11, 2010

A S.E. Lover's patience is wearing VERY thin.

Ugh. I have spent all morning trying to level up on XIV.

Oh, this mob is (in XI terms) IT? Cool. *kills it, taking forever* You gain 20 Hand-to-Hand skill points.

Nice.

I've been the optimist in this since the start. But even my patience is growing thin. Skill points are too sporadic- there needs to be a standard system like in XI for this nonsense. I could kill stuff for hours and not actually level?? Physical level, sure, but that isn't helping my current job, especially with the absurd point caps. Why even allow me to pile points in if it doesn't actually have an effect? Oi. Yay for doing the same thing over. And over. And over. In XI, even if I killed a million crawlers, I knew I was gonna get that EXP. I knew I was going to level. I knew I'd get credit for a kill in a normal damned situation.

This is starting to make my head hurt.

No comments: