Such beautiful scenery..
Ahh... sorry! Was distracted by those Windurst-style glowing flowers. Oh my, oh my... where to begin?
Once I got Conjurer to 26, I rushed to do the next story quest. Fade to White is the first combined quest, meaning that every City-State is involved in the same quest. Anyone familiar with FFXI's system has experience with this once you hit Magicite. The story with the is so good! I love the little sylphs. We met under unfortunate circumstances, however, and it was Vacious Wacious and his companion, Grimmwoire, off to save the podlings.
Woken Ones must save These Ones!
I look forward to the rest of the quests with much anticipation! Speaking of upcoming quests, I hope that everyone who is playing Final Fantasy XIV took part in the survey that the new Director is taking. It was sent to me via e-mail, so you guys should receive it as well. I'm hoping we see these changes and input used sooner rather than later. Some of the options indicate that they are considering a complete revamp of XIV in order to alleviate all of the issues.
Showdown in the Forest
I managed to get Archer to 20, and completed the class quest, Filling the Quiver. Not as exciting as Conjurer or the main storyline, but I was able to unlock more items to purchase in the Guild. Multishot is bad ass. :D I also purchased Fast Cast for Conjurer, which is currently 27. Aaaaand my Conjurer got some new threads!
Once I realized that items were dye-able in XIV, I vowed that anything I needed & could find in green, I would have. So~ here's my Velveteen set, in glorious green! Matches the hair, no?
The bells ring anew!
The New Year's event, Heavensturn, is officially in full swing! Like the Starlight Celebration, you find Standing Bells around the cities, ring them, and receive materials to create special items. The Usagi Kabuto is pretty neat looking! I hope that 2011 brings you everything you want, need, dreamed of, and more!
No comments:
Post a Comment