Friday, August 1, 2008

August already?

The eighth month of the year already..

On the Real Life side of...life, things are more hectic than ever. It's nearly unbearable. Work, school, and finding a home to call one.. all while trying my best to keep up my previous obligations. But anyway, onto what you came here for!
---
I finally got CoP 2-5 done for Kiila! I was pretty ecstatic about getting more done with her. We brought Darkcow as WHM/SMN, Resheph as NIN/WAR, Eruntalo as NIN/WAR, myself as SAM/WAR, and we grabbed a BST and WHM as our last spots.

We made it through Riverne without issue, and went over strategies. We did a dry run, and nearly beat it, so we knew we'd have it down with real items and work. I'm pretty sure we actually beat the record on the real run~.
---
We did Dynamis - Windurst not too long ago. We managed to clear the zone and had plenty of farming time left over; this run was kind to us, dropping a good handful of AF2, including my Summoner's Spats! Thank you, Immortality!

The LS has also done Beacedine and Xarcabard, but that leads to the next section..
---
Due to everything going on IRL, Darkcow and I have had to miss out on a lot of LS events lately. It really sucks, and I hate it. I feel terrible about missing obligations I have made. The goings-on IRL have been majorly out of my control, but even so, I don't like letting people down. I don't want to be that guy that you never know if they'll be there. It's not like that at all, it's just real life happening really fast..
---
The Sunbreeze Festival 2008 has begun! This year's matsuri brought us new swimsuits to equip, lots of new mini-games to play, and the traditional music and fireworks everyone's grown to love over the years. Go out and watch Mumor's stage show and have some fun!

No comments: