When it rains, it pours. I've logged on twice, I think, since the last time I updated. Too much going on IRL. It's all really piling up on me. I'm being pulled in every direction at once... it's not all bad things, but obligations. Responsibilities. Promises to keep. Bills to pay. My thoughts are quite skewed, currently. It's hard for me to stay focused.
"Why is everyone...always pushing things on me?"
If anyone knows where that's from, you get a cookie.
Anyway, the only real accomplishment in the game since last time is that I finished getting my Yigit Gomlek for healing/Bard. Exciting, amirite? Not much time to do anything else..
---
There's a new Resident Evil:Degeneration trailer out. ♥
That made me smile, although Leon looks funky in it. Claire looks really clear and well-rendered, while Leon kind of looks slopped together. I'm sure CAPCOM will smooth it out..else I hurtz them. Because I heart the Leon.
No comments:
Post a Comment