Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gettin' Down + Random Business!

Since getting Paladin to 75, I've been trying to buckle down and get subjobs up. Thus far, I've been working on Dancer.

It's 18 19 20 right now! I'm actually level syncing with Darkcowzie and Reshpants as I type. And I'm getting my face eaten. I'm enjoying DNC a lot (again)!

(Somehow we all lined up in that pic. EPIC.) A lot of my Dancer EXP has come from the new Fields of Valor-- specifically the one in Buburimu Peninsula. (I haven't done much else with the new update, though I have seen some nice stuff!) 1 Mighty Rarab, 7 Sylvestres = 475 bonus EXP and gil.
 
I got a few Treasure Caskets, and the only Locked Casket I managed to open had an ECHO DROP!! Total excitement. But it was free~. It's nice to just get a bonus without strings, especially considering how little I get to play.

On that note, I've noticed a lot of people have had a problem with the "easier content" that was released.. thus far, I think it's great. Just because we have something quick and painless, doesn't mean that everything in the game just got easier, or that my level 3 Corsair can now defeat Absolute Virtue with a stick. Though I wish it could. Then again, I just enjoy the game for what it is.. After almost 5 years, I'm good with what I've got.
---
On another totally unrelated note, I'm itchin' to get back into the swing of XI-life. Like, rly rly. I guess I just want to be involved in something I love (again), since all I ever do is work. Like, say, pimping out my next job. *LIKE SAMURAI! Soboro~ yusplz* And I really miss Kiila...
---
After our awesome Dunes experience, Darkcow, Resheph and I decided to try and catch up on Wings of the Goddess quests, so that we could complete the new Missions. We went with the San d'Oria leg, since we've got all of the previous quests done. The story of the Young Griffons Swiftwing Griffins is actually pretty cool. And I got to ride a fancypants Sandorian chocobo for the first time. :O

The storyline(s) for WotG are really top-notch so far. I can't wait to get further along!
---

And then~ random Christmas Vacious + Mannequin lady!

1 comment:

John said...

Lots of fun we had! Who would have thought Doonz would have been so much more pleasant than Qufim Island? :O