Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lack of people..

Umm... Hmm.

I've been back for like, 5 days, and I'm already noticing a huge downturn? There have been roughly 1,000 people (usually less) on the server throughout the days at different times. Some findings:

*Yuhtunga Jungle? Completely empty. For two consecutive days.

*3 level 58 people on all the server.

*88 people in the levels 60-70.

*'Looking for Party' as level 28, 32, 58, 65 (BARD), 68, and nothing for hours of each day.

*During all searches, lv. 75 chars make up for 3/4 of total online players.

*At any given time, 4~ people doing Campaign in used-to-be- high traffic (S) areas.

It seems that everyone that's left is 75 and parties aren't really happening. I'm not into end-game anymore, and it looks like that may be all there is, unless you've got a LS with static parties.

Is all of this just wild speculation?

Or is it really time to hang up the Evoker's Horn and call it a day?

No comments: