Thursday, October 1, 2009

Thursday = Lucky day.

Since my return, I've spent a lot of my time poking around the new stuff. I don't know much about the augmented items (I saw the body pieces and such for A Crystalline Prophecy, but not weapons and all), and I've seen some normal items augmented.. Hrrmm... how? I'll have to keep researching. I like what I see!

And I like the new Shantotto trailer... ♥

I've been doing some leveling- managed to get Monk to 32 by duoing with Yukobe's Beastmaster (which he got to 28, w00t) and NPCing it up with Kalokoko, and Samurai to 14. My Blue Mage might be closer to 11, if this Scarab Beetle wanted to do Power Attack. Oi.

I've also been doing some Campaign- I dig some of the new items they added with the Medal rank, so I'm working to get up there. I lost my Wings of Honor in my absence. D:


[Yay! The Beetle did Power Attack and I learned it! Now if this Orc wants to do Battle Dance...]

I plan to get a Cougar Pendant and/or (probably both for swaps) a Shield Collar for my Paladin, and definitely the Iron Ram Hauberk. That piece is smexy. Some of the Fourth Division stuff is fantastic for DDs, just wish I had one up...

[...nope... now this Funguar... ugh, he did Queasyshroom but I didn't learn it..]

...but I'm working on it! (The DD job, I'm scatterbrained tonight.) :P Right now, I'm focusing on Monk, with Dragoon on the side. I'd like to finish Bard (sitting at 65) sometime, too. Then probably Blue Mage.. haha, that's like me planning out the next five years.

I also like the new(er) 'Union' option in Campaign. Being able to *potentially* make a little money while getting EXP is always good to me, especially when you can get Dynamis currency and such. Thus far, I've only won a Feyweald Log, but it's better than nothin'.

[Yay! Got Battle Dance! Now if I can get Queasyshroom...]

It would seem that today is a luckier day than most. Not only did I manage 2, no! 3 (yay for the Funguar giving me Queasyshroom!) BLU spells in the time I've been writing this, I also got two Herder's Subligars today while in Sauromugue Champaign with Yukobe. Pretty nice piece for his BST (and, er, I guess I can put it on as DRG! or PUP ...someday...)

It's been a good day.

No comments: