Friday, May 7, 2010

I am just plain bitter.

Okay so. After going 0/43 on Lamina, I GAVE THE FUCK UP. Oh my God. I swear I could have been fucking 75 WAR in the time I spent camping this asshole.

Anyway.

Campaign is so POINTLESS now. Every time you get to an active battle, it ends 2 minutes later. Or, in the case of the Batallia Downs fight just now, 45 seconds. Seriously. Turret erected, everyone engaged, ended. Everyone was WTFing at that. I can't get enough EXP in ANY battle to keep my medals. It's ABSURD. Square-Enix is gonna have to do SOMETHING to alleviate this, whether it be lowering required Medal EXP, raising monster level, adjusting NPC amounts... SOMETHING has got to give. It's SO frustrating!!

Oh, and I can't get a party as any job to save my damned life. I've been seeking as WAR and SAM to no avail. I've managed to get Warrior to 46 mostly via Campaign Ops and Fields of Valor.

I used to be so hopeful about this game- I've only played it since 2004. I was so optimistic. Nowadays, I hate even turning it on. I can't get a party, I can't Campaign, I can't even get my damned Great Katana to SKILL UP so I can quest Tachi:Kasha. It's like everything is just fucked. Sigh.

To be short: I am so boned.

No comments: