Friday, May 21, 2010

It begins with one step- one foot forward first.

~While he takes one last glance at Heaven's Tower, a heavy sigh heaves through his body.

Vacious has packed his bags; his parcels; his most precious belongings -- his memories. He smiles, and waves goodbye to everything he's called Home.

This little Summoner has made his decision.

'It's time to head towards that sunset, and see where we get to.'~

----

It's been an amazing 6 years. Plenty of good times and some *really* damned awful ones. Vacious has been immortalized in my memories, and in a near-lifesize wood carving. I have Carbuncle and Fenrir tattoos. -- The time truly has come to part ways with Vana'Diel. I've said it before, but the time has come where it's become less about the game and more about life. Being a married woman, with a full time job, going back to school, and trying to live, I no longer want to dedicate time to XI. I will not return this time.

I want to thank all those who have taken this journey with me- Eruntalo, Resheph, Brandonw, Blueknight, Vedder and the Immortality crew, and so many others. Thank you for enriching the experience, for making me feel at home, for being my comrades on the battlefield-- and while randomly /dance3-ing for each other in Whitegate.

I wish everyone the best of luck in your adventures. May Abyssea loot you up like crazy, may Lv.99 grant you powers beyond our current comprehension, and may the end of Wings of the Goddess be everything you've wished for. May Vana'Diel live on as long as you like.

This is Vacious~Wacious, signing off.

And as one of my favorite TaruTaruTimes bloggers always says!:

You stay classy, Vana'Diel.

No comments: