Random Eorzean Notes:
◘ I love Baderon from Limsa Lominsa. His permanent snarl is epic.
◘ I love Momodi from Ul'dah. Sizing up manhoods is a hobby of mine, too! (Play as a female and you'll see.)
◘ I have yet to really fall in love with any NPC from Gridania.. I like the Botanist lalafell lady but errr.. she's it so far. As much as Gridania is my would-be Windurst replacement, I find the other two city-states much more exciting thus far.
◘ I find myself enjoying jobs I never thought I'd even play. Archer is fun! Lancer with Archer's Puncture is awesome! I have yet to even touch Conjurer.. wtf? My Black Mage insides are broken.
◘ My brain has got to reset aggro concepts in this game. Yukobe and I were exploring-- I see an "Anole," a raptor in FFXI terms. Easy peazy, sound aggro. Erhm, except it saw me and tore my face off. Yukobe ran behind it later, no problems. Sight aggro?
◘ Lalafell boys and girls are DIFFERENT! YAAAAAAY! Boys run different, emote different, Vacious finally does his own thing and is a BOY.
No comments:
Post a Comment