Wednesday, April 27, 2011

My Black Mage became the Red Mage I always wanted..

..but never wanted to level. As the title might imply, I really love having Convert and all that on BLM/RDM. ♥
Photobucket
Oh, and that Lamina didn't drop anything either. :D But the opportunities you get with being level 90 is quite win. Anywayz~

I got into another Abyssea party yesterday and finished Summoner. ♥
Photobucket
Last one of these for a little bit on Summoner!

I'm very excited at the prospects of this; I am gonna go into the old world and tear some sh!t up something fierce. Oh yes. >:3 That's one of the reasons I was enticed to come back- higher level cap PLUS cap removal on missions?! Uhhh (Yes, please.) I know I'm probably one of the only people in the world who isn't "Duh"ing right now, but hey, leave me alone!

Back to the updates~
Once I finished SMN to 90, I changed to Paladin and got it to 78.
Photobucket
I am from de Future.

Right after this, I got myself killed doing my Trial 198 for sword... I afk'd fighting an EP Dragonfly, no problem, came back dead from links. Oi. FML. I'm getting really good at sucking at this game. :| After all these years... sheesh. At least now I laugh about it and I don't cry or throw a chair Jerry Springer style. Just sayin'. A bonus thanks to Abyssea, yesh.

Photobucket
Kalokoko and I fighting for my Trial sword. We bad.

So EndlessVoid (same LS from the other day's Dynamis) was doing Dynamis-Windurst, so I came along to help out, plus see if I could get BLM hands or the Valor feet. In comparison to what I'm wearing now, I'm not sure how useful either would be, but hey, I like stuff.
Photobucket

Unfortunately, we timed out close to the win spot after a few miscalculated and rough pulls, aggros, etc. But we did manage 12+ AF2 drops, one of which was the Sorcerer's Gloves! which I won. :) I also won the Mirage Charuqs.. the Godes and Goddesses must really want me to be Blue Mage, just like the near-completed Monk AF2 set I have... hrrrmmm. Overall it was fun in Dynamis, even though I was so sleepy by the end I had to warp before time expired... sorry!
Photobucket
The view while hiding from the hordes that ripped my face off.

I hide behind Ninja legs. ^_^;


I've got quite a laundry list of goals I would like to hit soon, thanks to the level cap and me actually hitting 90:
* Complete CoP, ToAU, WotG and the Mini-Expansions... not a whole lot to do, right? ._.
* Go back and destroy specific NMs solo. Even if everyone else has done it already.
* Get Yukobe up to 90!
* Get Kiila up to speed. She isn't -too- far behind, she just isn't 90 and all that. I can also catch her up on missions once she's 90. w00t.
* Nyzul Isle uncapped.
* I'm sure there are other things, but I'd say that's a start. Hold your breath and dive!

No comments: