* Kiila to 80 Samurai, 38 Warrior;
* Vacious to 42 Red Mage, 36 Monk;
* Kiila solo'd Diabolos, then Riibob and I fought Ouryu in a matter of about an hour total time running and all (both fights, with cutscenes and buffs, lasted less than three minutes);
* Kiila obtained Soboro Sukehiro (thanks Riibob!);
* Kiila obtained Tachi: Kasha.
Most of this was in the past four hours (except V's RDM and WAR). Oh yes. That's my kind of day. :3 Thanks a million times to Riibob for helping me out on all of this! ♥ I have a ton of pictures, but I don't have a lot of yammer in me right now. Just giddy excitement!
And it's not over yet! Who knows what tonight will bring~?
I also have been helping Yukobe get his Artifact and such. He's level 60 now, and has all Artifact. :D W00t.
No comments:
Post a Comment