Friday, July 18, 2008

*deep breath*

Hokay so~! I got Paladin to 71 finally! As soon as I got it, I went off to San d'Oria to start the Savage Blade quest. After a short party with Cow and Resh, then a long party with 'Talo and Resh, we had three broken Sapara latents and were ready to kick some ass! 'Cept we had no clue how to open the Altepa Gate, which we thankfully found directions for. I didn't even know that thing existed...? Luckily, it only took about 15 minutes for us to get all of the columns down, and we were off to Girtablulu's spawn.

We took Resheph as PLD/NIN, Darkcow as WHM/SMN, Eruntalo as RDM/BLM, and myself as Summoner. He was actually a lot easier than we expected; after doing the Asuran Fists, Retribution and Black Halo NMs, I was expecting an "o shi-kite Mel" fest. THANKS FOR LETTIN' US DOWN EASY. That's 3 Savage Blades down at once, (All right!)
---

Once we finished Savage Blade questing, it was time for Dynamis-San d'Oria. We were much slower to get started than usual, and way less people showed up- I think a lot of folks are on vacation. But after a little wait, we were finally ready to enter. We had a few more problems than usual...


After a messy death at the Auction House, we were finally able to succeed and get the win in the end. The drops were low, too. :[ Only a handful of Artifact, and 134 coins. At least we got the win for some, and congrats to those who did receive AF!
---
And, after all this damned time..
..
..

Kiila has her Cobra Subligar. ♥ Everyone loves hotpants~.
---
We finished up the night with a few Assaults, netting 'Talo his Pahluwan Crackows & Darkcow his Yigit Gomlek. I'm only 1-2 Assaults away from getting my own Gomlek~ hurray for my Bard! ♫

*cough* I think I'm finished now!

No comments: