Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Um...WOW!?!

I won a couple of EXP scrolls from the Mog Bonanza. ; ; no big special prize for me.
---
However, praying for teh l00t in my last post was APPARENTLY the thing to do....

We were ransacked out of Dynamis-Sandoria, so we moved to Bastok. No problem, I still wanted SMN and PLD lots. We clear the front...

we clear the Auction House...

We begin working along the side of the AH. And Darkcow shouts, "THERE YA GO!" I look up, thinking that someone died and he was being sarcastic..

but no...

He meant these babies. HOT DAMN! I was the only one there to lot, and I think I swallowed my tongue at this point. I lotted (a bashful 121 lol), and in a few minutes, I was wearing my first piece of Summoner AF2! I think I almost wet myself!

THANK Y'ALL SO MUCH, Immortality! We continued killing, and the Valor Coronet drops! Once again, I'm the only one lotting it... so another piece came to me! I managed to get BOTH of my desired AF2 in one Bastok run. I was ecstatic! Not only that, but two HQ bines dropped, as well as a ton of BLM legs. We completely cleared the zone, boss, and repops. Congrats to everyone who got drops, and nice one to all those who lotted money! It was amazing.
---
We decided to try and beat Vulpangue after Dynamis. We gathered everyone together and headed to the ???.

We won! Unfortunately, he didn't drop the Karura Hachigane, so I'm gonna get more pics and repop him ASAP.
---
After the Vulpangue pop, I went back to my lovely hometown and did the Celestial Nights event.

It was actually a lot of fun! I got some festive Green Bamboo to add to my Mog House.

And, um, oh yeah...

I have sexy hands!!

1 comment:

Ratatapa gilgamesh said...

Grats vacious, hope you like paladin :D

btw i didn't know you were a girl :O