Friday, October 24, 2008

Paladin-a-gogo.

I finally hit 74 Paladin!

It only took, what, two months? Sigh. Last night when Resh and I formed a party, Qufim was too full of asshats, so we packed up and moved to The Sanctuary of Zi'Tah. Umm, yeah...it was awesome, maybe?! We were Chain 5-ing everything and its mom (oh yeah, I went there). We got nearly 10,000 exp in maybe 1-1.5 hours or so, before we just got eaten by tons of repop aggro...lol. Then today, I logged on and immediately got another level sync invite- Level 68 versus Imps. Awww right. And Believer was in the party! YAY! I haven't gotten to see or do anything with any Immortality people since the semester started. I'm praying that next semester will be lighter and I can get back to having Sundays off to at least do Dynamis with them. Anyway, we beat down on Imps and now I'm sitting roughly 6,000 into 74. I was giddy!
---
Although I don't have a lot of time to play, I find that making goals in XI still helps me...do something constructive...when I do get a chance to log on. (In hindsight, isn't that kind of what goals...are?) After Paladin hits 75, I'll probably just merit as Summoner, fill up what I need to, and work on getting Bard to 75 next. It's not exactly what I want to do, but it's sitting at 56- why start something from scratch when something else already (almost) halfway done? Besides, I do like Bard. I just wanted to be a TaruMNK or DRG next. All the more time to collect pwnage gear, I suppose! So...I made a chart.


Enhanced for your reading pleasure~. (I had way too much fun making that in MSPaint.)

1 comment:

John said...

yar that camp was crazy.. i want to go there again..

Goals are good, im doing that more and more to keep my own priorities in check on ffxi as well. Hope we can pt again sometime soon~