(Anyone who knows me should have known I'd be dancing in at least one pic :P ) It's really nice looking, but I have yet to actually use it. But I'm so gonna just warp myself to Nashmau! :D
---
Upon my return from another two weeks gone, I noticed my Reshypants had this piece of sexmagick:
HOHMAIGOODNESS. Hurray Reshephiroth! Congratulations on rockin' that Pantin Tobe! It's pretty cool lookin' too.
---
The only actual thing I've done is try to level Paladin. Darkcow, Resheph and I formed a party, level synced it to Resheph's Scholar, and headed for the Crawler's Nest. And alls I can say is that I ♥ Level Sync. So hard. It makes it amazingly easy to hop on, get some quick exp, and be done without having the 70+ woes of finding a rep, etc. We had a lot of fun, and it was quick and painless- 13,000 exp in 1.5 or 2 hours? That's awesome to me, when you go from getting none. ♥
---
WUH?! A ZombieVacious?!
On Odin?! Mwahah. Resheph made a character on Odin again, so I made a Vacious there too. I haven't played him or anything, but *I* know I'm there. :O
OH! And the Halloween event (The Grim Tale of Pyracmon and the Baleful Eye) begins Friday! You know I'ma be on that like white on rice. ^_^ (Lmfao rly?)
1 comment:
I look foward to punting Odin Vacious with the giant foot of Seal!
Post a Comment