Saturday, October 4, 2008

Slow and steady is all I have.

I got to log on today, the first time in like, two weeks. Just doing Campaign, nothing big, but it felt so nice to play again. Hearing the West Sarutabaruta (S) music soothes me.. I need to transcribe it so I can play it on the piano, since I still don't own a flute. ;_; Anyway! It really made me feel like myself again. Vacious is the same awesome~aru Taru as I remember... I'm always afraid I'm gonna log on and something be different? lol. I was scared of HAX0RZ for that long duration I couldn't log on for. Because I'm paranoid.
---
I want to make a Vacious layout for my MySpace. ;__; I needs the Taru.
---
I've almost got another merit down! Only a bajillion to go. Maybe someday, I'll be done meriting Black Mage! Then maybe, like 5 years later, Summoner! ♥

No comments: