As that intro may imply, we did Dynamis-Valkurm today! We had a few hiccups at the Fairy Ring camp, including a full wipe... but we made it through. We managed to take down the final boss, and then farm a bit. Unfortunately, the drops were very slim this time- I believe we netted 4 AF2, and only 2 Accessories (and a WAR-1.. HURRAY FOR USEFUL!). But Darkcow and I have Dynamis-Tavnazia access now, and it's the only Dynamis we have left to conquer!
Einherjar has been partially giving this past week. We won Wing 2, failed Wing 3. Today's Wing 3 gave us Puddings, Soulflayers, Bombs and Leeches with a Khimaira boss. What a frickin' plate that was. We timed out at the Boss. :( Darkcow and I just need that one Wing 3 feather to get into Odin's Chamber! It's just not coming so easily.
---
On the Kiila side of things, I've worked really hard for the past few days on missions. So hard that I now present to you, the Hard Work in Pictures!
All that is an introduction to this:
Finally, my loverly Mithra has Tu'Lia access. This opened a lot of doors for me with Kiila, as far as her character development and my drive to push further. Came first, finished last.
I've also been working on Samurai- hitting 68 as I type this. I'm really excited- I've enjoyed Samurai a lot, and it keeps getting better. I have quite a bit of gear to invest in within the next few levels... better start watching that gil.
Did I mention that Tachi: Gekko is epic? ♥
2 comments:
I recently watched a video of a MNK/NIN soloing Genbu by kiting him and using Chi Blast every time it's up, slowly killing him that way.
I bet Kiila could do that in 6 hours. :O
Congrats little lady! It was a lot of fun helping you out Thursday night. Yes soro Genbu 4 us prz~
Post a Comment