It's been an awfully long time. It's not that I don't play anymore- life just.. got in the way.
A lot of huge life changes happened. My boyfriend (Darkcow) of six years and I decided to break up. I had to leave my home, the one we got together, and throw it all away. It was mutual, now it's hatred and bitterness, but I can't change that. I've got a new adventure now.
But now, I'm in my own home, and I finally have internet access. I'm finally happy again. New life, new place, new... everything.
I plan to come back, just... not in full force. Yet. I can't take that big a step right now.
Vana'Diel has changed some while I've been away. I miss it, a lot. When I do come back though, I plan on just playing for me. I need to ground a reconnect.
I've missed you, Vana'Diel.
2 comments:
We've missed you too!!
-Clannagh
I know what it's like to break up with someone after being together for so long. My boyfriend of 7 years and I broke up and, as with you, I moved and left most of my stuff there. It's unfortunate that there's hatred between you and DC, but it must be difficult to stay on good terms afterwards.
*hugs*
Come back when you can, Vacious. I'm glad to see that you are happy.
~Elphie
Post a Comment