I bought the Argent set! Sooo cute~! I also bought our group a new Linkshell, since we are no longer in PartsMadeInJapan. FortesFortunaIuvat is the name- it means 'Fortune Favors the Brave' in Latin. ♥ And it's all reddish colored! It's main job is to act as our social Linkshell, until any of us are able to get fully back into the motion of things.
---
I went out and level sync'd with Reshpants, Yukobe, and Resh's girlfriend who just started her character! It was fun, and we all managed to get a few levels. My Scholar is 14, almost 15 now. W00t.
---
Today, Resheph and I plan on picking up our lives and belongings, and moving to San d'Oria. We are helping with his girlfriend's and Yukobe's missions, along with getting ourselves Rank 10 in another country aside from our homes of Bastok (Bastsuck yes prz) and Windurst. :3
Goodbai Windurst~.
1 comment:
wow could Resheph look more fruit mcgaygay in his bathing suit?
Post a Comment