Friday, June 12, 2009

Campaign=Busted and MiniStuff

K so, what the hell. Just beat on a Fortification for like 40 minutes. 60 Limit Points. I used Fenrir + Carbuncle, Eclipse Bite'd the hell out of the wall, buffed and healed like 20 NPCs, and I got 60?

That's kinda broken... WTF.

Anyway, I've done a (mini)ton of stuff on XI lately! I haven't blogged because, well, I lost my inspiration there for a bit, and it's not like I've had any breakthroughs recently. Let's see here...

► I've done quite a bit of leveling. Wore that Anniversary Ring out- I got Blue Mage to 10, Beastmaster to 10, Corsair to 5, and Monk to 26! I've seriously been enjoying Monk (for the second time, yes), and I really plan to get it to 75 next. And why not? I've got all the gear, 3/5 AF2, and all subjobs done. (All right!) And I just got an invite to Yuhtunga Jungle. EXPz here I come, I hope.

► Mission-wise, Yukobe and I are now San d'Oria Rank 5! Hurray for not feeling like a complete nub again... I honestly just want to finish getting Rank 10 and go home to Windurst. Where I have all the outposts, and I know where everything is, and where everyone knows your name. ♪

► I sold off all of my Bard gear. Since I'm not in the end-game scene at current, I really didn't feel a need to finish it. I didn't have a desire to.

► Merits. Merits. Merits. Damn I need merits. I have a wimpy 62 Merits. At least Monk has inspired me to actually get them. I want to finish BLM, SMN and PLD merits, then start upgrading things like monstermeritSTR.

I haven't really focused on anything else lately. I'm not sure if I can/will ever get back into the end-game scene. I loved the people and the excitement of getting the Gear & killing the monsters, but... I just don't know if my mind is in that part of the game anymore. That's a decision I have yet to make.

Oh, and about Blue Mage? I totally loved it and had a blast. That is, until Metallic Body took me about 13 actual hours to get. Really? I'm so far behind in spells now, it's stupid.

Another random note, I hate that my writing seems to have changed on here. I suppose it comes with the changes in my overall FFXI feelings, but still. Me is Me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They nerfed Fortification EXP last update. :(

MellyBean said...

I can tell- that would explain why the Beastmen have 12 strongholds... Who wants to spend that kind of time on nothing?