Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Great Debate.

In a turn of events that we all go through, I believe that I'll be cancelling my PlayOnline account.

I love Vana'Diel. I love Vacious. But I don't really have a desire to log on, play, or anything like that. I've logged on one time in the past month. I don't want to grind EXP for hours on end, I don't want to do end-game events that suck up entire days at a time, I just don't think I'm in it anymore.

I'll miss my taru. I have 3 months if the desire randomly hits me on some idle Tuesday. I have my tattoos- my Carbuncle and Fenrir- to remember my journey by; Summoner made my world go 'round, for a while there. And the journey was fantastic. The stories were amazing. The people were great, for the most part. Is it ironic that this kind of hurts? It makes me sad to let go?

I don't want to draw this out and be all dramatic- it's just not in me anymore. So!

Thanks for the memories, Vana'Diel.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

No comments: