Sunday, September 27, 2009

The (questionable) return?

After 80 days deactivated, and only 10 days until permanent (or so we hear) deletion, I decided I missed Vacious *just* enough to bring him back. So, erhm,

Hello Vana'Diel, I'm officially one of the 'Returnees'!

I always said I wouldn't do that. I'm such a jackass.

I had zero desire to play anymore. But, I realized that I had zero desire to participate, not play. I really miss Vacious, Windurst, all of the stories, and the ability to BE my favorite Final Fantasy jobs.

Now, yep, I'm already Rank 10 Windurst, and there's no story left there, but I can still exist it.

And I'm sure there will be times where I'll HAVE to group up (if I wanna get anywhere in, say, missions, of course), but I want to play this for me. I know it's not a solo game, but I'm gonna do what I can and what I want to do on it.

Once this time runs out, that will be that. I'm sure some will say it's foolish to come back to a Group-Based game hoping to solo, but I've done it before, and I'll keep doing it. I have my fiancee to play with me, and we'll have fun together. It doesn't have to be big LS events, Missions, or partying constantly, but to come back and exist will be an adventure.

To be something small again will be a big relief.

TaruTaru are too damned cute! ♥