Sunday, January 24, 2010

San d'Oria [still] refuses to give up the goods.

Shantotto sidetracked me last time, so I forgot to post this part!

Once I finished powerleveling Yukobe and my Thief with 'Talo last Sunday, Yukobe saw a shout for Dynamis-San d'Oria, free lot on 2 AF2 for everyone. Since I rarely am off on Sundays, thus me no longer participating in Immortality, I decided I'd take the opportunity.

(I always take those kinda pics when I enter a place... :3 )

I decided to put Summoner & Bard, since I didn't need anything else from the zone. Two monsters into the fight, a Bard's Roundlet dropped! Unfortunately, I didn't win it. ;_; By the end of it, we beat the Boss for those who needed it, and managed to squeeze out 2 COR, WHM, BRD, MNK, PUP and RNG. No Summoner, and no more Bard drops. I was a sad Taru.


Yay! I'm still working on getting buffer back. It was a good time though, I enjoyed it. Thanks, DynaTheOri!

Which keeps reminding me- I have 3/5 Monk relic on Vacious... I should do Monk next.. But Thief is awfully fun.. and Samurai hits hard.. I think my one concern with Monk is that I haven't been able to really solo. But then again, I'm level 33. I know Monk can solo (I have one at 75 on Kiila lol), I just enjoy being able to run out, take down a few things on my own, and stop whenever. I tried it on RNG Gobs in the Jungle with my NPC, just like I do everytime at the same level, and I wasn't even able to chain. :[ I have the best gear you can get for my level, aside from like.. the tiered stuff from salvage. Which isn't substantially better.

On the leveling front, Thief is currently 20, and I'm working to push it higher today. I may also try to level Bard some... I'd really like to finish it. Not that I don't enjoy it anymore, I'm just ready to do something besides cast magic all the time. Because I've done that with every job so far.

I think I've beaten that horse past dead. "Same song, different chorus..." I believe I just get stuck in how much time everything takes on XI- dreams aren't even easily attainable, especially married with a full-time job and a life to take care of.

I wonder how Final Fantasy XIV will feel..

Oh, btw~

I killz'd it all by myself!

Actually, it's apparently been glitched there for nearly a month now. lol.

No comments: