As the title *might* imply, I've have a great time being back in Vana'Diel. While I've been back for 2 weeks, I had about a week there where I didn't play at all, so that really doesn't count.
But!
I've gotten Beastmaster to 20, Dark Knight to 9, Samurai to 15, Monk to 33, and most-awesomly~ Bard to 68! I pushed Bard from 65-68 in about 2 days. I'm getting much better at pulling, thanks to some major practice in Caedarva Mire and on Colibri. Now I see why that 'Song Spellcasting Time -' gear is so highly revered. Once I get to 72, I'll be giddy like a Windurstian Tarutaru Schoolgirl. All with a full-time job. Lol.
I'm also working on getting the Oracle's Pigaches for BRD, which I'm hoping I can get Eruntalo and Resheph (WELCOME BACK, JOHNICUS!) to trio Dea with me. Shouldn't be too rough, we just have to be careful, like we did when Talo and I duo'd Iriz Ima a while back. Dea drops a lot of nice stuff, so winning the fight could be very beneficial for all of us.
I've also got my eye on the Echo Cape, which I've never seen or heard of until now.. I don't know about losing 10 CHR for it, but it could be a good situational item.
Oh, and I still need a Minstrel's Ring. Thankfully, it'll be pretty easy for me to activate it, especially once I hit 73 with my Zenith Gear. A big thanks again to Immortality for that.
Random: I bought a single Mog Bonanza ball. Haha, wish me luck with that.
Random: I'd really like to get the new Mini-Expansions... I just don't have an army to back me up for it. Bleh.
Random: Been campaigning when I can to make up my lost medals. I really want some of the new stuff.
Anyway, it's kind of surprising to think that, in the past 2 weeks, I've had more fun on this game than the better part of the last 6 years of playing it. Everytime I think of playing a game for that long, I kind of cringe. That's a lot of time spent, but also I don't have a whole lot to show for it. ^^; But hey, it's been fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment