What I mean is, I am no longer involved in end-game events, and even if I wanted to be, my job is pretty demanding and I don't ever have an open schedule. I never have the same day off, and some shifts end at midnight. Heh. I'd say that squashes all efforts right there. I am glad to have a job, though!
But!
I can at least say that I'd like to finish another 75 this year. Maybe two. I'd love to finish Bard (as much as I said NOTHX in a previous post, I really enjoy it.), and I really want to do a melee job. Hay wait- that's exactly what I said last year. I spent most of 2009 MIA to Vana'Diel, but still. I still haven't decided which job- I got Dragoon to 29, Monk's at 32 now... but I dunno. Maybe Warrior or Samurai will end up being the IT job.
I also got my Beastmaster to 17, almost 18, since I've been back. Yukobe and I been doin' lots of duoing (via Level Sync) in the Dunes, and he's gotten to 31. Woohoo!
I also want to catch up on some merits for Vacious. And maybe download and do some of the new expansions. I don't really have many friends left that play XI, so I've tried to focus more on what I can do with Yukobe or in smaller groups.
Sigh.
And now, it's time for some WELCOME BACK SHOTS!
This was my first night back. Yay!
Two new (to me at least) NMs, that didn't drop anything! WHOO.
I got Yukobe Ninja, which we rolled to 16 in no time!
Yukobe gots a nice gift. ;)
And lastly,
Welcome Home.
No comments:
Post a Comment