Tuesday, May 27, 2008

[Insert Fanfare Music Score]

Red Mage is finally done! Gahhh that seemed to take forever, but it's finally 37 and I pray I never have to *unwillingly* touch it again. (I say unwillingly since I want a Maat's Cap someday :3) That's one more thing out of my way! I got an amazing party as RDM last night, but of course once I'm 200~to 36, my power goes out from a storm. Someone really hates my RDM. And I didn't get power back until 11 hours later, a.k.a. 615AM this morning. >_> And, as always, I couldn't get another frickin' party today, so I made one consisting of Darkcow's alt. character's WAR, Riibob's Dancer, and myself in melee gear and we tore up Eastern Altepa Desert.

So, in short (after the long, lol): Red Mage, it's been fun, but go to hellz.

I did manage to get a super-fast party as Paladin, and ran it up to 65 in about 2 hours (not bad considering I was 21,300tnl when we started). Awesome. That meant I finally got to trade in my Gluttony Sword for the oh-so-hot Macuahuitl +1. I don't have too many hate issues (except that one party that had 3 Dragoons on Colibri..ouch) , but more Enmity can't hurt! And, depending on party setup, that means I can wear my Knightly Mantle again instead of using High Breath Mantle, so it evens out. And I missed Paladin! It's so much more capable than it used to be as far as versatility. (I rhyme!) Now I just need to finish Warrior.. :X Next thing on the list!

1 comment:

John said...

Macuahuitl rules but it sounds like a sneeze or the noise people make when the spit a big loogey. "MACUAHUITL!!!!+1!"

For some reason my Fatty sword keeps getting undercut so im stuck with until someone wants to buy eet blarn!

DOOD! When I get back to Cerb, Vacious and Resheph can totally stand around polishing their armor together in a not gay comrades sort of way!!