Friday, May 30, 2008

Hunting for excitement!

...and all I've found so far is standing in my Mog House, marveling over my YinYang Robe. ♥ It only took me 2.5ish years of camping to get! (This is my "Third week of having YinYang Robe" celebration!) I haven't had a whole lot of time to play in the past few days, and I keep meaning to do things...but my Moogle seems to garner the most attention. :X I think I've decided to get gung-ho again on my Cooking; I'd really like to finish up the points for the Culinarian's Apron, and manage to get it to 100. I'd be setty~set for life on food for parties! I'd also like to start something new- start fishing, decide a new job to work on (Bard is on hold while Darkcow finishes his since we share equipment, and Paladin isn't *always* fun), pray I get further in missions (read: I'd really like Diabolos ; ; and sea of course!), do more assaults, something! I think if I do start actively leveling another job, it'll be like Monk or Dragoon♥ but I need to finish those subs first.

My~my that was a lot of prepositional phrases.

I was -supposed- to do Sky with the LS last night, but I didn't get home until almost midnight and kind of fell asleep right when I logged on. ^^; Sorry guys!! Don't sacrifice me for drops in Dynamis-Beaucedine prz.. which we're doing for the first time since we earned access! The run is on Sunday, wish us luck! ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠

No comments: