Friday, May 23, 2008

There's a first time for everything..

I've officially decided to move my Blog from my personal server to Blogspot (my original blog can be found here), as hand-writing CSS and such is a total pain. While I'll still host my own junk, all posts will now be found on this corner of the web! Because, you know, it's got a lot of...corners...

Anyway! Darkcow and I went with the LS for our standard Sky run last night; it went better than usual! We claimed Despot within the first few Groundskeepers, and safely took him down via kiting. Then, we were off to try for Steam Cleaner since we needed a few Seiryu pops..and apparently Altana decided to smile upon us, as we got him to spawn on the 2nd or 3rd Detector.


Nice! Now we just needed Diorite..



which we managed to get 2 or so of, so everyone gathered together and we took down a few Ullikummis. Tasty! Now, as far as the Gods themselves, we successfully took down 2 Seiryu pops, as well as 2 Byakko (we needed one more, but everyone was pretty sleepy by that time). So, congrats to those who got their Abjurations and drops!

On the leveling front, I've been grinding out my RDM experience...got it to 35! Now to just get those last 2 levels and never touch it again. :3 At least I've got the spells I really leveled it for now-hurray for Gravity, Dispel, Phalanx!

No comments: