I finished picking most of my character's Mog Bonanza marbles today! That's....40 chances to win so far, and I've still got 40 more I could try with (gotta love having 8 characters! At least one of each race, 'cept Galka :X ) I hope I win something good! If not, I'm sure I'll at least end up getting a Miratete's Memoirs, which free exp is always good, but 10-100 million gil would be slightly better.
Ahhh~ They're getting ready to release the Piano Collections: Final Fantasy XI collection‼ I can't wait! ♫ The site has clips, track listings, and a cute little Goblin+Mandragora statue that I really want. XP There's also a picture of a piano-esque item inside a Mog House...? I wonder if that's an exclusive item you can get with the CD launch? Hmmm, I must find outaru!
PS: Someone invite my frickin' RDM to party! >_> It's 35/37, someone please just love meeeeee. I'll heal, I'll enfeeb, I'll dance, just don't ask me to strip.
No comments:
Post a Comment