In Einherjar, our first mob set consisted of Imps. Not too bad, save the all-annoying Tantras. The second set was Slimes, which got out of control a bit since they wouldn't Sleep..
The Boss of this run was the Dahak-- which was accidently aggro'd early on. Even though the kiter pulled him away, we eventually wiped to the Einherjar Brei. I think Einherjar hates me. :X But! Ampoules of Therion Icor were earned, and overall it was fun.
Right before we entered Einherjar, another Linkshell entered Dynamis-Jeuno, so there was a bit of a wait before we could enter.
We had more hiccups than usual in Jeuno, with some of dying upwards of ten times.. including myself.
Previous EXP: 6,100. Current EXP for BLM: 210. I don't think I've deleveled so many times at once before. Lol. But it was all good- we cleared Jeuno, netting a few good AF2 (including Darkcow's Cleric Pantaloons, Congrats Cowzie!) and quite a bit of gil for the LS & money lotters.
---
I've kept the Bard leveling up! I managed to get to 62 last night, and donned my fancypants Minstrel's Coat.
I can't wait until I get to 65 for my Opo Crown. I've noticed there are a lot of people who really hate leveling Bard- I've actually enjoyed it a lot! Even if I am singing Blade Madrigal + Advancing March a bazillion times over. I've gotten quite good at pulling with Bard, especially learning to gauge the speed of the party and how fast to pull. It's been a learning experience! I'm hoping to hit 63 before Dynamis-Beaucedine tonight.. which I hope showers us with AF2 and goodies. And candy!
No comments:
Post a Comment