We had some truly epic 'Ved-Pulls' (Mandragoras and Dhalmels just love us!), but it was a good time.
We only got like 1-2(? I only remember one- the DRK cape..) accessories, some AF-1 and a handful of city AF2 (SCH, BLM, SAM, BLU..of what I can remember). I lost the lot on BLM Gloves, but congrats to Elphaba for 'em! Actually, congratulations to all those who won! It was good fun!
---
I actually went out and partied as Kiila, for the first time in a long time. I managed to get to 260TNL 64 Samurai before my party abruptly "LOLdisbandingKBAI"'d on me. But I went out and solo'd (thanks to Darkcow's help) to get my level and some buffer into 64.
I'm working on getting 65 before Dynamis tommorrow since... Kiila is doing her first Dynamis run! Since Vacious doesn't really need anything from our next zone (Bastok), Vedder has given me the OK to bring Kiila. Not only can she go, she can lot! YUS! I'm really excited about it. I hope my Monk Lady doesn't let anyone down!
---
After my emo crapshoot of a party ending, I got a merit party as Black Mage. :O
I managed two merits, finishing off my Flare II. I really need to finish all my merits... as I said I would... this year!
---
And, as everyone knows, the talk of the town is the recent Ban for Salvage duplication. While I hate to see a lot of people go (Mogknight I knew from Cerberus, made me sad..), I'm of the opinion that 'you knew it was wrong when you did it.' To hear that some people think no one goes by the ToS, I would be one of those people who does. I've never used a third party hack/prop/program; I've never been interested in cheating because I worked too hard to get where I am. I tried for a YinYang Robe for three years before I got it. I got my first Dynamis pieces & sky gear in 2008. Why tear the world down when you've only just begun to build? I haven't seen anyone from Cerberus banned yet, which I'm glad to hear (though I'm sure some are out there..).
No comments:
Post a Comment