You look away, clear all the damage;
The meaning to all words of love has disappeared..
We used to love one another, give to each other,
Lie under covers- so, are you friend or foe?
Love one another, live for each other,
So, are you friend or foe? 'Cause I used to know.
The promises, hollow concessions..
And innocent show of affection.
I touch your hand, a hologram, are you still there?
We used to love one another, give to each other,
Lie under covers- so, are you friend or foe?
Love one another, live for each other,
So, are you friend or foe? 'Cause I used to know.
We used to, we used to..
We used to, used to, used to..
Is it too late? Nothing to salvage.
You look away, clear all the damage;
The meaning to all words of love has disappeared.
We used to love one another, give to each other,
Lie under covers- so, are you friend or foe?
Love one another, live for each other..
So, are you friend or foe? 'Cause I used to know."
No comments:
Post a Comment