---
Today was Dynamis-Qufim! Originally, I said, "and if some Summoner goodies happened to fall, I'd dance like a stripper in a room full of poles. Yes~sir!" But alas, no SMN. We did manage to get a few accessories, a good bit of AF2, and only 2 free lot items! Yay for getting what people need!
Just had to post a pic of this awesome Vedder~pull. :P
---
While I'm still working on Bard, I've really had to step back from XI. I burned myself out on EXP parties, and I realized that I've been playing from a business perspective. Instead of playing to have fun, I have been playing to get to the next step. I'm always running 100MPH, like "OKAY let's not waste time do this, to get here, to be able to do this, get this item, that item, gogogo" ... but where in that is the fun? Where is the stop and enjoy it moment? I think, perhaps, I'm not meant to be one of those people with the finest of fine gear, the max of everything, because I have spent my entire FFXI life jumping between like 7 characters. Seraphic, which is leveled, has a subjob, Rank 5, and highest is 30BRD; Vash who is Rank 5, subjob, level 24; Strawberri who is Rank 5, has Aht Urhgan access and a Mercenary rank, and 40WAR with AF weapon; Vacious & Kiila; and others who have all been leveled up, lost interest in, and deleted. Maat's Cap? Heh, maybe in 15 years.. or if I focused all my energy and time into one character! maybe about... 3 years? Hell if I know. I'm wondering if I'm just wasting all my time though, fiddling with Kiila when Vacious has stuff to do...
No comments:
Post a Comment