Wednesday, February 18, 2009

ZNM Drop Rate = emo

I'm excited with how productive I've been lately! This week, I have an extra day off (SUN, TUE, WED, all right!) and I'm using it all to the fullest.

Yesterday, while I didn't get to level Bard, I did manage to finish getting the zeni to pop Iriz Ima. I was really psyched to duo it with Eruntalo! Unfortunately he couldn't get on (due to schoolwork, GO TALO GO!), so I played both of us (at least til one of my friends took over The Talo); 'Talo was RDM/BLM, myself as BLM/WHM. I was really nervous to pop this guy in a huge swarm of Marids, but thankfully, he doesn't link at all. (Yes, I read that on a testimonial, but they weren't 100% positive.)
 

After an hour and a half of kiting / gravity / bind / nuke / warp, we took him down! At the last tiny spec of health, a 75THF ran past and asked if we wanted Treasure Hunter, so we put him in (Thank you Sephirus!). Sadly, nothing dropped from the NM except his trophy (which is what I actually needed anyway), and an earth crystal. We did get 242 EXP for killing him, as well as 1,749 gil.
---
I tried working some on Scholar yesterday, too. Yukobe and I formed a party, then Resheph and Darkcow joined the equation. We wiped. D: But 'Cow decided to come back and graciously PL us.

'Kobe and I got from 10 to 12! Not bad... but I still need 25 levels. It didn't take us long though, smashing (and nuking) lizards in the Dunes. I really like what Scholar can do so far... looks like I've got another 75 lined up! I mean, I have every spell except for the SCH-unique ones, awesome gear for it, hell why not? ♥
---
Immortality is supposed to do Dynamis-Sand'Oria tonight! I'm really hoping for lots of AF2 drops, especially SMN and/or PLD for myself. Summoner, pretty please! In the event that San d'Oria is occupied, we'll be doing Bastok... in which I don't really need any AF2 from, so mayhaps moneys? I spose we'll see!
---
Time for a random picture before I go to farm!

Yukobe's Gold World Pass netted me a Lunar Cap. :)

No comments: