Our mid-week Dynamis - San d'Oria went pretty well, though we did hit some snags.
Some highlights! We had some trouble with links, then the DRG's wyverns not sleeping.. which made us actually 'time out' on the Mega Boss. @_@; But we did manage to get a few AF2 and only a fraction of the usual coins.. Luck just wasn't on our side that night. However, I did manage to net my Valor Gauntlets!
I also won a free lot pair of Melee Hose. 3/5 on MNK AF2! Apparently, the Gods really want me to be a Monk.. again.
---
I randomly decided to try Escort for Hire (San d'Oria) for the first time last night. It went pretty flawlessly with Vacious as SMN/WHM, Darkcow as WHM/NIN, and The 'Talo as RDM/BLM. A quick 10,000gil and 1,310 EXP for my Bard. W00t. I plan on trying Eco Warrior (Windurst) soon, simply because I've never done 'em before. In nearly 5 years of playing, I sure haven't done a lot..
---
And, for the final piece of business for today- A 'Buy Me!' List:
Snow Ring(s): It's high time I finished upgrading my BLM, and this/these are a start. I say '(s)' because I'm hoping to get an Omega Ring before long.
Prism Cape: More INT = BLM happiness! Paying nearly 500k for one more INT = not so much.
Uggalepih Pendant: This is more of a luxury item, considering the fact that just about anytime MY HP is below 51%, I'm toasty~roasted Taru.
Phantom Earring+1?: This is another luxury item, but it IS one more INT.. I chose the Bushinomimi instead of the Abyssal Earring, because I thought it would better compliment my Taru self.. too bad I'm all *Mage thus far. I *could* redo Divine Might and get a different earring, but that's a ton of hell to go through when I can just use the Bushi on later jobs. Even if I did redo it, I'd probably just choose the Suppa anyway...
Minstrel's Ring: Yeah, it's not for BLM, but it's so good. And 75% HP latent is much easier to accomplish without me biting the dust.
Gigant Mantle: I think this would go nicely with my PLD.
Steppe Sash: If only one of these would pop on AH...
Hmm, there's probably more, but I can't think of it... and now back to your regularly scheduled program of Campaign.
2 comments:
Uggalepih Pendant is activated when your MP is less than 51%, not HP (: Sorc. ring is activated by being less than 76% HP, but as far as I know that's the only MAB piece of gear activated by low HP.
Ahh! I knew my brains were made of mashed potatoes yesterday. Thank you for the correction, I was totally confused apparently.
Post a Comment