Our first (and only) monster set consisted of Hazhalm Bats, which sucked to try and sleep! Oi, stupid bats. Our boss was the Morbol Emperor- we took him down with only a few deaths, and successfully cleared the chamber! One feather down, two to go for Odin's Chamber access!
---
After Einherjar Wednesday night, I decided to attend a low-man Dynamis-Xarcabard with a few Immortality (Einherjar, more like it) mates. It was a lot of fun! Suprisingly, we suffered only a few deaths (& only 1 full wipe) and managed to net 5 AF2 pieces. Not bad for a two-hour, 12 person Dynamis.
---
While it was only a farming run, yesterday's Dynamis-Beaucedine was a huge success! We managed to leave with twelve AF2 pieces and nearly 600 coins. Awww right! While no Summoner dropped for me (ungh give up the goods plz~), I did get a free-lot Monk body! That's 2/5 MNK AF2 I've got now, I'm so excited to level it! ...which I've decided will be right after I finish Bard ...which I got to 65 today!
Woohoo~awesome with that Opo-Opo Crown goodness. I'm pretty pleased with my Bard progress thus far. I'm hoping to finish it by... the end of March? That's an exaggeration, I hope it's much sooner, but I'm setting that as a realistic (i.e. I HAVE A JOB emo /sigh) goal.
---
This upcoming month, Immortality is doing several ZNM runs. I'm currently working on getting the zeni to pop Iriz Ima, to get to Dea. Gogo Oracle's Pigaches. Sanraku is obsessed with bombs today, so I've gone to Mount Zhayolm and Halvung, sleeping (and blowing up!) bombs/clusters.
At 1,687 zeni... he keeps wantin' 2,000! So close..
No comments:
Post a Comment