I finally made a decision about my characters. I realized (as I may have said before?) that I was doing everything from a 'Strictly Business' view. I wasn't doing things because it was fun, I was doing things because they were easier/faster/more effective with Vacious, etc. yada yada. So I started working my butt off on missions as Kiila.
First, I got (a million) cutscenes that lead up to Chains of Promathia 3-5, including the NM fights on the way.
I managed to successfully solo Overgrown Ivy & (with my NPC, Tsuim) Lioumere. And then it was a matter of climbing to the Parradamo Tor.
At first, I made it halfway up the mountain.... and fell off. I was emo! But, I still had time, so I started the trek again. I finally made it to the top! All right!
Once I completed up to Darkness Named, I decided to head to the Past and work on Wings of the Goddess quests/missions. After wiping to Fingerfilcher Dradzad solo, Darkcow came out as WHM/NIN to help me out.
We then moved on to fight the Cobraclaw Buchzvotch Notorious Monster. Unfortunately, we didn't have any luck with him.
That stupid Gnole.. Sigh. That was as far as I was able to get by myself. The next missions require more firepower!
---
Aside from doing Missions, I've just been doing Campaign. Yay?
No comments:
Post a Comment