Managed to get a really good party as Paladin this morning, and burned through 24,000 exp in about 2 hours, getting Paladin to 66! Yeehaw. I'm thinking I may sell off my Verve Ring +1 and replace it with a Hercules' Ring, since VIT seems to have less of a bearing at this level than it used to- not to mention the LS and I are planning a Bomb Queen run soon as we can. And in 2 more levels, I can wear my sexy Iron Ram Sallet Set!
I also noticed, I basically take the same amount of damage in turtle build VS. DD build. Hrmm.
---
With PLD getting to 66, that means it's time for Warrior! It's 32 now, so it only has a little~wittle ways to go. I saved 4 Anniversary Ring uses for it, too, so that'll speed up the process. I'm on vacation starting today, so I'm really praying to get it done within my vacation (4 days). I can do eet!
---
I've felt kind of bad for not doing much on Kiila lately. It's so difficult to raise another character through Missions; Vacious has all of RotZ done, all of the Dynamis ('cept Xarcabard) complete, etc., where Kiila is on ZM4, thus she doesn't have sky, and never stepped foot into Dynamis. They're both behind on CoP (V is on 2-5, Kiila on 2-3), and almost the same spot on ToAU, but it's a huge difference from beginning to end on the others. She's already got a 75 job and good gear, but I just have so much to do on V it feels like I'm leaving her behind. :[
No comments:
Post a Comment