Kiila's:
And Vacious':
The Greaves are situational; Shield Skill +10 on my AF is pretty good, so these will mainly be used in high-hate & Mage-Mob situations. And those are just the Campaign items-- there are a few from the new Zeni Notorious Monsters, and a few that are purchasable/craftable. I've got to say- I'm extremely pleased with SE's ideas for gear this time around; they're not impossible (albeit hard) to get, they're really good items, and they just make every job that much better. It's about time!
---
I'm really curious what the Monk community is thinking about the new Kick Attack shoes they've made; Kick Attack rate vs. my Wulong Shoes' kick attack damage. The logic would seem to be "Kicking more is better, because if you don't kick, how hard you kick doesn't matter," so I bought a pair of those to test out. But what will become of my Wulong Shoes? With Footwork, it may be best to keep them both. Decisions, decisions!
1 comment:
(Trousers)? (No thanks.)
I'm looking forward to Kiila no longer wearing that poopy diaper! But srsly though, them pantsu be pretty awesome. I don't know if I will have the patience to get the greaves but I am definitely going to be wearing those hose full time. They're even better than Adaman if ya ask me :O
Post a Comment