I've been in a funk of sorts about XI lately. Well, I say "lately," it's really been since I started playing this game about 4 years ago now. But it's been weighing on me more lately than ever.
As everyone *should* know, I have two main characters- Vacious and Kiila. Kiila was my first character, created on March 31st, 2004. Vacious was created April 30th, 2004. Kiila was a Monk, Vacious was a mule.
Fast-forward to today.
Vacious has 2 (nearing 3) level 75 jobs, is Rank 10, completed Zilart, halfway through Promathia (still a gimp on ToAU lol), has nearly every amenity he could want or he's got the access/ability to get it. Kiila has Monk to 75, is way behind on Zilart, CoP, and ToAU, has no Dynamis wins, and has difficulty getting anything she wants.
All in all, it's a battle of faces. My life would be 100x easier if I just picked one character...but I just don't know if I can do that. Leaving Kiila behind, after the work I have done, I'd just feel incomplete. It makes XI life harder, but I still enjoy my characters...it just kind of sucks being in a limbo state with one while the other does everything. It's a vicious cycle.
No comments:
Post a Comment