Sunday, June 1, 2008

Dynamis, Desert Swarm and... Johnny Cage?

Darkcow and I went on our first Dynamis-Beaucedine run today!



We wiped once due to the jerk Dynamis Icon and his eight million NM pals, but we recovered and moved on.



The boss was definitely interesting. And shared the name with a stupid optional boss in FFX-2 that I never beat...bastard.



By the end of it all, we had the win, and now we've got Dynamis-Xarcabard access! Congrats to everyone who got AF2 and to those of us that needed the win! Cornelia is luring us to Xarcabard..

I managed to run an Operation Desert Swarm group the other night- it went quick and painless! I didn't get the best drops in the world, but at least some of the other members got Weapons they needed and 2 of them hit the V.Claw and D.Cloth jackpot!



---
In other news, I worked on Kiila's Ranger today! I got it to 33/37 for Corsair sub. Yeehaw.
---
The last order of business for the time being is this: Top 25 Gaming Hunks according to GameDaily. This is, for the most part, the dumbest listing of hunks ever. I mean, what the hell. Arthur from Ultimate Ghosts and Goblins? You're kidding...right? Master Chief? You can't even see him- if it was "World's Most Awesome Badasses," maybe so. But not a hunk. SO! I've taken it upon myself to save the world from the ugly! Where Wild Tarus Roam presents:


25. Ein (Hayate alt.) - Dead or Alive
24. Terry Bogard - Fatal Fury
23. Naked Snake (Big Boss) - Metal Gear Solid 3
22. K' - King of Fighters
21. Sanada Yukimura - Warriors Orochi
20. Ken Masters - Street Fighter
19. Iori Yagami - King of Fighters
18. Siegfried - Soul Calibur IV
17. Alucard - Castlevania:Symphony of the Night
16. Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden
15. Balthier - Final Fantasy XII
14. Sion - The Bouncer
13. Wolfgang - Final Fantasy XI (I hope you know who this is if you're reading this :P )
12. Caim - Drakengard
11. Sora - Kingdom Hearts (II)
10. Gippal - Final Fantasy X-2
09. Tidus - Final Fantasy X
08. Squall Leonheart - Final Fantasy VIII (haha, Squall = number 8.)
07. Dante - Devil May Cry
06. Curian - Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
05. Shuyin - Final Fantasy X-2
04. Link - The Legend of Zelda
03. Zack Fair - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII
02. Cloud Strife - Final Fantasy VII
01. Leon S. Kennedy - Resident Evil

I think that's a much better (and, at least, debatable) list than the poopstick they posted. And it shows me what kind of men-tastes I have! ♥ Please, list yours if you think they should be rearranged!

1 comment:

John said...

My list would be alternating Vacious and Resheph however many times is necessary to fill up 25 slots!

What? I'm not gay for Vacious, he's just cool! Plus we know it's a lie!!