And sadness ensued...
I was pretty devastated that I lost my pop set, since this isn't a NM anyone comes to do often. But! A few LSmates has extra ashes, so they gave those to me, and the BST of the team went to farm another core. (THANKS GUYS!) A few more friends came out to help, and we started working through the other folks' sets. Everything went smooth as butter after the first pop! Congrats to Villegas, Wonton, Ezekil, and Koichi for their Rings! As soon as we killed the final popset, a Bomb Queen Core dropped! (Thanks to Vedder's TH4 on this one :P) So I handed my popset to Clannagh, and we were off to kill another Bomb Queen. I arr teh winz! I finally had that bad boy to wear on my Paladin. At that point, we had one more LS Mate that was missing a core. So they fought...and they fought..and as soon as someone said, "Give it 10more min?" another dropped! So, one last fight, and we had a good 6 people go home with Bomb Queen Rings. It was a blast! (Har har. Bomb? Blast? Yah..) Congrats again to everyone who got their BQ Rings, and THANK YOU to everyone that came out to help us.
---
In other, much less exciting news, I've been working on Campaign. Vacious currently stands at 28,755/50,000 for his Iron Ram Hose, and Kiila has around 32,000/50,000 for her Subligar.. except that she needs 3 more rank ups.. ~_~ Lesson learned, kids: don't be lazy about doing Campaign and end up losing all of your medals. Because it sucks to get them back.
---
I'm also working on Paladin..I'm off today, and I'm considering just exping until my hands fall off. I just want to start on something else! I like zee PLD, but it burns me out after a while. I wanna do Monk again! (Haha, and some of you are looking at me going, "Uhh we just got your other Monk the Destroyers...and now you want to do it again..?") I just love Monks. And Tarutaru. And especially Tarutaru Monks! But I digress- I think Vacious could wear a paper bag and I'd go YAY ITS CUTE ♥.
---
Linkshell events resume this week! We'll be back in Sky with Immortality on Thursday, and in Dynamis on Sunday. I'm excited to get back in and kill things.
No comments:
Post a Comment