Saturday, June 21, 2008

Teehee, I blow'd up your fort.


Indeed I did! I learned of another Campaign Op that's quick and painless, and it involves blowing up the Beasties' strongholds! So I just run a bomb to the Tower, detonate it, and giggle as it goes *boom*. Plus, it gives out 700~1,000 Allied Notes (Slaughterhouse II & III). But now we move on to the SERIOUSLY good stuff.

After getting Paladin to 67 (yay!), Resh suggested we give the Destroyers BCNM a try. After asking a few of my MNK friends for help, we had a full group ready to go! Our party consisted of: Ezekil as WAR, Elphaba and I as MNK, Resheph as PLD, Cow as WHM, and Jiko as BRD/NIN. We used the kite strategy on Double Dragonian; Jiko kited the Minstrel, while we all beat up the Berzerker. We quickly put the Warrior down, and moved on to the Bard, on which we all used our 2-hours to make quick work of.

With a big sigh of anticipation, I open the Treasure Chest...
..
Subduer.
Congrats to Resh for that! But..this was a little disheartening, since we only planned on trying one run (most were out/low on Seals, so only Resh and I brought an orb. His was backup in case something went wrong.) However, everyone was up for a second go-round, so we headed back in with Resheph's orb.

We beat them down smoothly again ('cept Ezekil dying... :X ). I walk up to the Treasure Chest.
..
Minuet Earring. Phoenix Feather. Pole Strap. Dragon Meat. Hi-Reraiser. Hoplites Harpe.
..
And with a big gasp (and a little dancing), Destroyers.
I was ECSTATIC! I finally had that "Trademark" Monk weapon, and was ready to pwn. Once I /kneel'd eight million times and thanked everyone for helping me out, Resh, Cow and I headed for the Boyahda Tree to work on breaking latents, where we happily pwnt Aquarius.

Yay for a free Fransisca! I'll keep it for later. We were able to get a few points each before heading for bed. Then, this morning, Darkcow and I took off for Kuftal Tunnel, in hopes of finishing my points.

After a few hours' work (and a taco break!), I now have full-powered Destroyers, and I couldn't be happier with the way some things have gone lately. ♥

Thanks again to those who helped me out! Now I just need to work on more Allied Notes & missions for Kiila, and one day she might be a big kid like Vacious.

And to top off the night, I got 68 Paladin!

And now, I shall go punch things with Dancer. Because I am le tired~.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resheph likes to blow up in his pants! har har